TITLE: Technical Support/ Business Analyst
LOCATION: Annapolis, MD 21401
A P Ventures (APV), LLC is a full-service IT consulting company that is a certified MBE and a prime contract holder of the State of Maryland. We are seeking a Technical Support Business Analyst to provide support and mentoring services for our client’s Information Systems Department.
The client’s Information Systems is comprised of six units including application development and support, hardware installation and maintenance, operation of the Data Center computer systems, and support of online case management and business applications at the District and Circuit Courts across the state.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Prior Helpdesk support with tickets, experience
· Experience with providing customer and peer support for critical business applications, such as Marriage, Notary, License and Papervision programs.
· Experience gather requirements and reporting
· Be involved in the ongoing framework projects and development of evolving architectural standards.
· Be qualified and experienced in the systems and projects identified or in similar business functions.
· Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, end users and vendor development staff, as well as all levels of management and client’s personnel as necessary.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, understanding of networks, ability to quickly grasp functionality of new systems, and train others.
A BA/BS in Computer Science or a related IT field.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures, LLC is a full-service IT consulting company headquartered in Columbia, MD. We are one of the fastest growing IT companies in the Washington DC–metro area, and are a prime vendor with various federal, State, and Local agencies. Learn more at www.apvit.com.
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.