Position Details: Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst/Developer-Tableau
TITLE: Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst/Developer
LOCATION: Middle River, MD 21220
Duration- 1 Year
A P Ventures (APV), LLC is a full-service IT consulting company that is a certified MBE and a prime contract holder of the State of Maryland. We are seeking a top-quality Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst/Developer to assist our client in their successful implementation several large software application initiatives.
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Business Management, Engineering, Project Management, or related field. This may be substituted with relevant experience of 5+ years
- 5+ years of experience developing in Tableau.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and meet project delivery dates
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- K-12 education experience preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of users and teammates
- Ability to analyze and interpret business requirements and designs into Tableau solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to perform unit, system, and performance testing
- Ability to produce status reports and communicate status of projects on a regular basis
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures, LLC is a full-service IT consulting company headquartered in Columbia, MD. We are one of the fastest growing IT companies in the Washington DC–metro area, and are a prime vendor with various federal, State, and Local agencies. Learn more at www.apvit.com.
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.