Position Details: eLearning Project Manager
The Company Established in 2006, A P Ventures, LLC (APV) is an SBA-certified 8 (A) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in Maryland and Virginia. APV employees more than 45+ professionals with prime contracts with several Government Agencies with exceptional client satisfaction. APV is externally appraised at CMMI Level 3 for Development and holds ISO 9001. APV also holds several IDIQs, GWACs and schedules which allows agencies direct access to APV.
APV has created over 3000+ hours of online learning and is highly recognized small business with deep capabilities in creative online learning for clients across State, Federal and Commercial space.
APV has several e-learning contracts and are presently supporting learning and development contracts for various DoD and Civilian federal agencies, to include the Army, several HHS agencies. We need a seasoned training PM to lead one of our existing contracts where APV is developing highly engaging online simulated course. The Project Manager will lead the team of Instructional Designer, Graphics and Multimedia personnel to create highly engaging online learning products.
The Project Manager will also conduct Program Management/Administration, provide Learning Path/Curriculum Structure Development and conduct Project management, needs analysis
The resource will work onsite at APV headquarters in Columbia, Maryland and will occasionally travel to client meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct project management meetings
- Conduct Needs Analysis for assessing Training needs
- Work with client to create Storyboards for e-learning courseware
- Knowledge of authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate Storyline- preferred
- Manage client communication and project needs
- Work with multimedia team to develop the modules
- Facilitate project kick-off meeting
- Develop a Project Management Plan and work breakdown structure
- In collaboration with the client, develop a charter and target membership for a Learning Review Board, to advise on learning path development and serve as a final review mechanism for content.
- Once planning phase is complete, maintain a master list of training development tasks with target dates for delivery into LMS.
- Conduct a high-level needs analysis to identify distinct learning paths, key content areas and skills/ knowledge required for competent performance by different audiences.
- Using material provided by Federal client, compile a summary-level inventory of existing training resources that could be easily revised and/or repurposed for the LMS.
- In collaboration with Federal client, design and facilitate small and large group listening sessions to gather input from the stakeholders to support the needs analysis, core audiences and associated learning paths, and curriculum topics associated with the learning paths.
- For each audience, list key learning paths/curriculum elements (key topic areas to address through training).
- Identifying the core learning objectives for training – both existing and new develop a user management plan.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Project Management experience with at least 5 years’ experience managing e-learning projects.
- Experience in Project Management for Federal Agencies is required
- Experience in Instructional Designing and online training.
- Hands on experience doing project scheduling, work breakdown structures.
- Also, preferred experience in working on federal training projects
- Proven experience developing e-learning as demonstrated by samples of past projects
- Hands on experience conducting Training Needs Analysis, project planning, development activities and client interaction on regular basis
- Experience with Agile development methods.
- Experience with the Blackboard LMS preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented and customer service focused
Education and Certification:
- Degree in adult education and highly prefer Masters in Instructional System Design
- MUST HAVE PMP certification