Position Details: Marketing Outreach/ Capture Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing Outreach/ Capture Coordinator
Location: Columbia, MD (Onsite)
Start Date: Immediate
A P Ventures, LLC is a full-service IT consulting company headquartered in Columbia, MD. We are one of the fastest growing IT company in the Washington DC, Metro area and are Prime vendors with various State, Local, and Federal agencies. We are looking to further augment our Steller Staff!
A P Ventures is seeking a Marketing Outreach/ Capture Coordinator who is interested in working for a fun, highly collaborative, and intellectually stimulating environment. You will be surrounded by creative and exceptionally talented individuals who provide exceptional services to our clients, while helping our employees grow professionally in their field.
APV’s Marketing Outreach/ Capture Coordinator position is an entry to mid- level position for candidates wanting to learn from the ground up working for a company in Government Contracting arena. This position is the first line of communication for the company hence professionalism and customer service skills are a must.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree is in Management, Marketing, or equivalent
Experience: A minimum of 2 to 4 years performing duties like those listed as below.
Note: Candidates must also have reliable transportation, as travel is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong background in branding, marketing and outreach through various forms of communication
- Ability to work with the recruitment team to assist with targeted outreach campaigns to identify and attract quality candidates for high profile positions.
- Experience with client interfacing in various levels of management.
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is a MUST
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member with a positive, enthusiastic attitude and is effective working in a diverse, small business, matrixed corporate setting
- Ability to compose routine and complex business correspondence
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of state and federal Government contracting highly preferred
- Expertise in using Deltek GovWin, USASpending.gov, and other market intelligence tools to perform market research, highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in performing marketing/ capture research in support of federal and state government agencies, highly preferred
- Implement marketing and communications plan
- Coordinate projects in all aspects of a marketing program, which includes events, advertising, grass roots marketing, and online content
- Draft written correspondence and marketing newsletter for mass communication
- Attend fairs and other outreach events to help the Recruitment Team
- Successful applicant will research specific companies, agencies and/or capability areas by gathering data such as strategic plans, presentations and budgetary information for both federal and state
- Do independent research and data analysis for Business Development and Recruitment team such as researching internet to find data and learn how to interpret the data to make business decisions
- Support with internal/external marketing of company’s services portfolio
- Participation as team member in support of proposal development efforts
- Support development of bid/no-bid recommendations for opportunities, as directed
- Perform market/business competitive intelligence such as market trends, customer organization and leadership, and profile incumbents, if any
- Research industry and related events, publications, and business opportunity announcements to support specific business development and capture initiatives.
- Prepares emails, correspondence, reports and other documents
- Acts as an intermediary for management maintaining frequent contacts with public and private clients and drafts routine and complex correspondence
- Track and monitor RFI/RFP, solicitation releases/updates, and re-compete opportunities through in-depth research on approved Government procurement websites
- Utilize GovWin, FedBiz and other tools to perform market/business competitive intelligence research
- Verbal and Written Communication Proficiency.
- Business Acumen.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Comfortability in a client facing role
- Stress Management/Composure.