Position Details: Project Manager
TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD 21202
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to provide project management services in the areas of requirements analysis, design, development, testing, migration, implementation, delivery and support of mission critical software, hardware and Cloud solutions for their HBX system.
- A minimum of five (5) years of hands-on project management experience in full life cycle implementation of complex enterprise technology solutions.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an Agile (SAFe) or equivalent software development and project management environment.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in managing large scale cloud adoption or data center migration projects
- Possess strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze operational needs of enterprise IT systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing business processes, converting healthcare marketplace requirements into technical solutions, coordinating application development, testing and implementation.
- Hands-on experience with utilizing project management tools such as VersionOne, JIRA or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of hands-on project management experience in the development, enhancement, implementation and support of complex enterprise technology solutions across disparate platforms in the state-based marketplace and/or federal healthcare marketplaces.
- A minimum of three (3) years of hands-on project management experience on large scale enterprise cloud migration projects from on-premise data centers to cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Project Manager on projects utilizing Agile methodologies, or SAFe framework.
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control functions of large-scale Human Services or Health Care Systems.
- Experience working with Project Management Office (PMO) processes, policies and procedures.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures, LLC is a full-service IT consulting company headquartered in Columbia, MD. We are one of the fastest growing IT companies in the Washington DC–metro area, and are a prime vendor with various federal, State, and Local agencies. Learn more at www.apvit.com.
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.