Position Details: Onsite Liaison- Project Lead
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
Onsite Liaison- Project Lead
Location: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of an Onsite Liaison- Project Lead to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- Provide oversight/coordination on multiple projects within multiple portfolios
- Manages horizontally and vertical communications between stakeholders
- Update Integrated Master Schedule daily for all projects
- Understands the AFCEC organizational structure and strategy, adjusting to shifts in the strategy as needed
- Works under limited supervision and direction
- Regularly exercises discretionary and substantial decision-making authority
- Able to manage all cradle-to-grave activities for multiple program efforts
- Plans, organizes, leads, and carries out large or complex projects
- Maintain awareness of AFCEC requirements and advise/assist with requirements generation
- Ensures the application of PMI standards in managing programs and projects
- Maximizes cost, schedule and performance outcomes for all stakeholders through collaboration and project management tenants
- Evaluates program vision and strategy and integrates AFCEC goals
- Defines and drives project deliverables and sees them to completion
- Manages, oversees, and monitors all elements of assigned program activities from inception to completion including solution design, procurement, delivery, quality control and acceptance of products
- Assist with all program review, budget review and milestone decision documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- College-Level (or higher) degrees in fields associated in education and training
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Air Force Emergency Management is required.
- Thorough knowledge of AFCEC policies and procedures.
- 8+ years of field experience, other than classroom with AFCEC programs
- Certification: PMP
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.