Position Details: Administrative Assistant
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of an Administrator Assistant to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be primary POC with APV HQ Admin staff and support Program Manager for smooth operations for contract with the end customer, AFCEC.
- Performs Administrative support tasks for managers, including Program Managers and Integrated Product Team Leads.
- Capture, create, edit and maintain electronic and written communication for APV team leadership and the Programs, including communication with the U. S. Air Force customer, as requested under direction of the Program Manager.
- Tracks and maintains information relative to business operations.
- Verbally communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences including senior executive management and program team leadership.
- Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information, including communication with the U. S. Air Force customer.
- Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources. Coordinates with the appropriate focal points to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Assists on-site U.S. Air Force customer office administrators and personnel with office accommodation needs. Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Plans and implements logistic support for executive level internal and external events, including U. S. Government customer visits.
- Provides guidance for less experienced employees.
- Works under limited supervision.
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ability to Work with Others
- Create/Maintain Multiple Agendas
- Customer Service
- MS-Office Products
- Extreme attention to detail
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.