Position Details: Education Specialist
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Education Specialist
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of an Education Specialist to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- Design, Support, Evaluate, Facilitate
- Design Communities of Practice sessions
- Design Coaching sessions
- Support implementation of CoP, Coaching sessions by others
- Facilitate CoP, Coaching sessions
- Collaborate in evaluation of CoP, Coaching sessions
- Support articulation and career pathways work for early learning
- Support other early learning projects as advised by supervisor
- Instructor Mentorship
- Will serve as a liaison for Subject Matter Expert in the design of courseware
- Will serve as mentor for instructors and curriculum writers
- Will support instructors’ efforts in communicating with practitioners and local agencies and early learning coalitions
- Will assist in additional responsibilities as needed
- Will oversee the appropriateness of network forum posts
- Will oversee additions to instructor resources folder
- Instructional Team Collaboration
- Will collaborate with Coordinator to design and promote high quality instructional practices.
- Will participate in identifying professional development needs for self and members of the instructional development team.
- Will participate in work groups and projects as deemed necessary by the leadership team.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 3 years’ experience working in a training/educational/teaching field performing technical support training, developing presentations, and communicating to groups.
- have current knowledge in education and training development, execution, and delivery methods using the latest technologies and capabilities
- Master’s degree in education, preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to successfully access and use learning management system
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.