Position Details: Graphic Artist
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Graphic Artist
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of a Graphic Artist to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- Work as part of a team to develop creative and engaging interactive media in support of learning projects.
- Design and develop 3D environments and animations.
- Provide graphic design support to a variety of tasks, including print production products, web banners, stand-alone graphics, graphics and animations for videos, and ad hoc media requests.
- Develop and/or assist with the development of e-learning courses in conjunction with instructional designers and writers/instructors.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other training development team members.
- Utilize an automated project tracking tool and weekly meetings to track, communicate, and manage all tasks and projects to ensure all assigned tasks are completed on or before the established due date.
- Communicate and promote effective use of new and current technologies to the customer.
- Provide thorough analysis of options to ensure recommendations address physical and security constraints.
- Make equipment and software recommendations based on industry best practices and in accordance with customer policies and procedures.
- Three years of relevant experience designing and developing graphic arts products
- Experience developing 508 and SCORM-compliant graphic art products
- Build detail 3D models and animations; create interactive screens and 2d animations; edit photos, video clips, and audio files to compliment course content
- Collaborate with course writer and Subject Matter Expert on content design and functionality
- Prior experience working with a team supporting development of e-learning courseware.
- Utilize latest versions of state-of-the-art publishing software, including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Contribute, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) of Computer Science (specialization in Computer Graphics), four additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of master’s degree and 6 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.