Position Details: Help Desk Lead
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Help Desk Lead
Location- Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of a Help Desk Lead to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities.
- Serve as the AFCEC Help Desk Lead.
- Supervises and trains Help desk personnel.
- Responds to escalated and complex issues, support solutioning and track to final resolution.
- Respond to help desk inquiries from other functional communities
- Provide or lead junior personnel on complex helpdesk incidents that require additional research.
- Maintains and formulates improvements for the qualification and upgrade of training applications and the Air Force Training Record (AFTR).
- Collaborates with other functional communities and tracks reported issues and/or bugs until a resolution is implemented.
- Provides technical support to the ACFEC Training development team and government representatives), assists with the preparation of required documents for scheduled releases through the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) to pre-production and production servers.
- Conduct monthly testing of AFTR releases to validate modifications.
- Collects results from functional communities, verify test plans, and provides results to the Government staff and the internal Training Development team.
- Track and monitor the USAF upgrade and qualification training policies, procedures, and documentation requirements defined in Air Force Instruction 36-2201.
- Monitor and report on monthly course completions.
- Format and edit Air Force Qualification Training Packages (AFQTPs) government Career Field Managers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of Air Force Training Record (AFTR).
- Working knowledge of Air Force Instruction 36-2201.
- Working knowledge of Air Force Qualification Training Packages (AFQTPs).
- Experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) pre and production servers.
- Total year’s work experience: 6+ minimum years of field experience
- Total years technical experience: 10
- Total years management experience: 5 years
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.