Position Details: Project Manager- ADL Systems
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Project Manager- ADL Systems
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of a Project Manager- ADL Systems to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- Serve as the Lead Administrator for the AFCEC Learning Management System (LMS),
- Maintain and troubleshooting hosted courseware and products.
- Serve as the Programming Lead responsible for the integration and delivery of training products and services across the LMS.
- Ensure that all products hosted on the LMS are 508 and Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) conformant.
- Ensure all the training product development align with Career Field Managers (CFMs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) requirements.
- Provide the AFCEC with LMS administration on all aspects of the staging/testing LMS functions, features, and operations
- Ensure the SCORM integration of newly developed courseware, conduct courseware QA
- Provide expertise on e-learning and 3D immersive learning technologies
- Maintain knowledgeable of industry standards pertinent to creation, integrations, and display learning content on the LMS or other medium in accordance with DOD Instruction 1322.26, and applicable DOD, Air Force, and Major Command (MAJCOM) directives.
- Support third party vendors or content creators in integrating content onto the Government’s LMS and assist with testing or troubleshooting of content display or functionality to help ensure proper operations as required.
Minimum Experience Required:
- To create mobile learning solutions, the curriculum infrastructure within a mobile platform, upload content to a mobile LMS platform, and including migrating, testing, and implementing learning solutions through a Learning Management System.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or adult education
- Master’s in information systems or Instructional System Design a plus
- PMP Certification a plus
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.