Position Details: Project Manager- Help Desk Manager
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Project Manager- Help Desk Manager
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of a Project Manager - Help Desk Manager to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- Manage the AFCEC Help Desk team.
- Support the lead and junior personnel on complex helpdesk incidents that require additional research.
- Serve as the expert with the Learning Management System of Advanced Distributed Learning System (ADLS), and the derivative Civil Engineer-Virtual Learning Center (CE-VLC).
- Provide Project Management to develop, maintain, and sustain multiple immersive, mobile, web-, computer, and paper-based education and training courses, disaster preparedness and career field presentation resources, and other related products and materials in support of Air Force Civil Engineer and Emergency Management capabilities.
- Provide Project Management Support for the Help Desk Support; Software/Application Certification and Accreditation, Portal and SharePoint support to maintain, and update training products and information as requested to applicable AFCEC Portals.
- Develop and drive training strategy for the division by assessing needs through various assessment methods, such as surveys, focus groups, meeting with various client leads
- Provide ETR support to other Air Force Specialties as directed by the COR, and Project Management Support to administer the AFCEC owned content hosted on the government LMS, for the AFCEC.
- Dynamic lead for both internal leadership and customer program management on any immersive instructional technology either requested by the customer or those showing potential for enhancing customers ADL implementation or integration efforts.
- Have a knowledge in emerging technologies in order to provide the highest level of product development.
- Minimum 8+ years of field (other than classroom) experience including in adult learning theory and principles
- In-depth knowledge of Air Force Instructional System Development including developing LMS driven, web-based courses/products using SCORM, immersive 3D simulations for the Unreal Engine 4 Education and training development, execution, and delivery methods using the latest technologies and capabilities researching and developing presentation and communication campaigns.
College-level (or higher) degrees in fields associated in education and training and the associated product development required
PMP certification a plus
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.