Position Details: Software Developer- Mobile Apps
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Software Developer- Mobile Apps
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of a Software Developer- Mobile Apps to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- Design, develop, and deploy mobile applications for Android, Windows, and Apple (iOS) based operating systems suitable for deployment onto commercial sites such as Google Play, the App Store for iOS etc.
- Design, develop, deploy, and sustain mobile applications for educational, training, and disaster preparedness and career field presentation purposes in accordance with standards and formats identified/provided by the AFCEC and/or agreed upon within the project management plan.
- Mobile applications when possible should be designed for use on Government mobile devices
- Develop and monitor applications to DISA and Air Force for acceptance of mobile applications
- 2 years of experience developing mobile solutions using Objective C.
- 2 years of experience working with mobile application frameworks such as HTML, JS, CSS3, iOS Core Data, Core Animation, Objective C, Java, etc.
- Experience with DISA and USAF mobile application development and approval processes
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience using Windows, Android and iOS mobile applications design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
BS in Computer Science or software development related degree preferred
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.