Position Details: Senior LMS Administrator
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Senior LMS Administrator
Location: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of a Senior LMS Administrator to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- Work with developer/ISD to help troubleshoot when uploading courseware from the Development environment to the production environment.
- Ensure developed products hosted on the LMS are SCORM and 508 compliant.
- Must have knowledge of authoring tools in order to trouble shoot technical issues in uploading SCORM packages to the LMS.
- Provide oversight/coordination on multiple projects within multiple portfolios
- Administer the AFCEC owned content hosted on the government LMS, for the AFCEC
- Provide the AFCEC/COF with LMS administration on all aspects of the staging/testing LMS functions, features, and operations
- Conduct courseware LMS integration QA
- Support USAF Information Assurance and DIACAP certification support,
- Conduct daily site management of USAF WBT courses.
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards pertinent to creation, integrations, and display learning content via an LMS or other medium in accordance with DOD Instruction 1322.26, applicable DOD, Air Force, and Major Command (MAJCOM) directives.
- Conduct evaluation of new & emergent Instructional technology tools and requirements
- Provide expert consultation on all aspects of training acquisition, development & sustainment for USAF customers.
- Support third party vendors or content creators in integrating content onto the Government’s LMS and assist with testing or troubleshooting of content display or functionality to help ensure proper operations as required.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of AFCEC policies and procedures.
- 10+ years of Defense industry Program Management preferred
- Total year’s work experience: 8+ minimum years of field experience
- Total years technical experience: 10
- Total years management experience: 5
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult education, Computer science, or similar fields of study
- Master’s degree in online education a plus
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.