Position Details: Web Portal/Multimedia Developer
|Location:||Panama City, FL|
TITLE: Web Portal/Multimedia Developer
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of professionals that have worked on creating online courseware for diverse topics supporting customers that include DoD as well as many civilian agencies with exceptional CPARS.
The Opportunity: We are in search of a Web Portal/Multimedia Developer to join our team supporting AFCEC in the following capacities:
- The Web Portal/Multimedia Developer will be responsible for designing/developing and integrating multimedia content into approved LMS. The Multimedia Developer will create interactive multimedia learning objects that promote user engagement and reflect best practices in instructional design.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience preparing Multimedia Content and publishing multi-screen interactives using course authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline (preferred), Presenter, and Captivate
- Canvas LMS experience (highly preferred)
- HTML 5 Development experience (highly preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Must be able to create visually appealing interactives that support learning
- Must be able to use triggers and animation features to build interactivity
- Must be able to modify templates to provide customized design for client
- Must be able to use timeline tool to sequence actions on the screen
- Exceptional design skills
- Excellent time management and great communication skills
- Ability to conceptualize concept in to story board and translate that into a design
- Equally comfortable working collaboratively and independently
- Good sense of aesthetics = designs interactive features that are visually appealing and support learner’s understanding of content
- Should have an excellent eye for detail
- Experience with developing accessible, 508-compliant resources
- Ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple project, and work under tight deadlines
Bachelor’s degree in graphics design, Adult education, Instructional system Design or a related discipline preferred
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.