Position Details: Federal Recruitment Project Manager
TITLE: Federal Recruitment Project Manager
DURATION: Fulltime position
LOCATION: Columbia, MD, client visits to Washington, DC
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative IT, eLearning and staff augmentation solutions. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering workforce management and recruitment solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of recruitment, marketing and outreach, and has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA). As a result, we are looking for a Federal Recruitment Project Manager to lead a task to market and recruit a highly qualified pool of candidates for a Federal agency.
The client’s mission is to transform their departments into a high-performance, customer-focused organization by providing services to their customers that help them do a better job of managing their people, processes, and overall strategy. The Federal client is seeking assistance to expedite a qualified pool of applicants at the Senior Executive Service level and SME’s to provide executive development support services. We are looking for a Federal Recruitment Project Manager with a strong background and knowledge of OPM policies in OPM’s five Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) and Federal hiring practices.
- Utilize their expertise and knowledge to identify potential candidates for up to five (5) positions during the contract period of performance.
- Identify industry websites, listservs, and/or job banks where the position will be posted.
- Manage the logistics for posting the position with the industry websites/listservs and monitor traffic to the job posting.
- Follow up with identified prospective candidates to determine their interest, availability,
- and suitability for the position and provide application information.
- Contact potential candidate recommendations from the client, as applicable.
- Screen candidates against the basic qualification requirements for the position as specified by the client and refer all basically-qualified. candidates to the on-line application process on USAJobs in accordance with merit principles and equal opportunity laws.
- Submit to the client reports on the number and nature of all recruitment contacts with individual candidates (to include, where possible, diversity info such as gender, ethnicity, and diversity of experience).
- Develop banners for electronic job boards when requested to enhance recruitment ads.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of OPM’s five Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) and Federal hiring practices.
- Prior experience managing similar projects for a Federal agency with demonstrated success.
- Experience with Scientific and Professional (ST) position and Senior Level (SL) position recruitment.
- Knowledge and experience in leading projects to provide status of deliverables and monthly status reports to the Govt.
- Extreme familiarity with Federal recruitment process.
- Solid experience in sourcing, marketing, screening, coaching and mentoring of potential candidates who meets the stringent skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University is required
- Understanding and knowledge of the usajobs.gov online application process
- Preferred: SPHR certification
- Preferred: PMP certification
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.