Position Details: GWAC Manager
Title- GWAC Manager
Location: Columbia, MD
A P Ventures, LLC, a WOSB 8 (a) firm holding multiple GWACs such as 8(A) STARS II, NITAAC CIO-SP3 SB, HCaTS and other GSA schedules and to manage these GWACs, APV has an exciting opportunity in our Corporate Business Development Team. As the GWAC Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the effective management and administration of federal wide IDIQ contracts portfolio which includes GSA Schedules and Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs). The successful candidate will interact daily with internal business teams and GWAC client’s teams and utilize interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills to review contractual agreements and provide guidance with a focus on contract compliance and risk mitigation while maximizing return.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for ensuring program compliance at the umbrella contract level to include timely completion of required program reporting, maintaining customer relationships, educating and assisting sales, in addition to assisting the account teams and project managers with task order proposals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary point of contact with the procuring agency as well as internal departments concerning specific questions, issues, and data calls related to the GSA Schedules and GWACs.
- Work with contracts and other department staff to support compliance of GSA Schedule and GWAC terms and conditions.
- Primary point of contact for GSA Schedule/GWAC audits. Responsible for the preparation and support of GSA Schedule/GWAC reviews and audits (e.g. CAV, CAF, IG).
- Review complex solicitations; Participate and contribute in proposal strategy sessions to include pricing narratives, risk assessments, and proposal submissions.
- Review and provide guidance and support for task order proposals under the GSA Schedules and GWACs.
- Liaison with internal customers (PMs, Accounting, Program Control/Finance, etc.) to communicate information regarding contract changes and other relevant data.
- Collaborate with legal, finance and business team disciplines for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- Attend GSA and GWAC related industry meetings, Program Management Review Meetings (PMR), conferences, trainings or participates in organizations to further enhance knowledge of Government Procurement processes or that may have an impact on how we conduct business in the Government marketplace.
- Work collaboratively with Contracts, billing departments to ensure adequate internal controls are present to ensure compliance.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist contracts to include preparation of modifications (eg, adding products and/or SINs) to the GSA Schedules
- Assist Contracts Manager in meeting contractual reporting requirements to ensure on-time (e.g. IFF, CAV, Subcontracting, etc).
- Strong understanding of the federal contracting Lifecycle and have had prior success winning and managing IDIQ Task Orders.
- Experience working in all contract types (e.g., FFP, T&M, CPFF), including performance-based contracting.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity with GSA Schedules, GWACs, IDIQs, and Firm Fixed Price Contracts.
- Ability to work independently under minimal guidance and meet deadlines that require quick turnaround.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis, use discretion and make sound decisions.
- Strong organizational, reading comprehension and problem resolution skills.
- Working knowledge of GSA Schedule terms and conditions.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and in managing a wide variety of projects.
- Experienced within FAR Part 16 solicitations and a working knowledge of FAR and DFARs.
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe including editing functions; and MS SharePoint.
3-5 years of GSA Schedule/GWAC Contract Administration experience to include:
- In-depth knowledge and execution of GSA Schedules’ compliance requirements
- Experience interacting with GSA PCO, ACO and IOAs
- Addition of software products to GSA Schedules
- Negotiation of Contractor Teaming Agreements (CTAs)
- Paralegal or Contract Administrator/Manager certificate/education a plus
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and in managing a wide variety of projects a plus
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, accountability and leadership a plus
- Some travel required.
- Must be able to obtain a clearance as needed in the future.
- Bachelors in related field and 7-9 years relevant work experience in field
- PMP as plus (Desired)
- Excellent Benefits
- Competitive Total Compensation and performance driven bonuses.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.