Position Details: Process Quality Manager
TITLE: Process Quality Manager
LOCATION: Columbia, MD
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2007, APV brings a broad array of capabilities to Government agencies – from IT services; Training, Education, and Outreach; and Human Capital solutions. Our talented team of developers, Project/Program Managers, multimedia and designers have delivered to over 70 plus prime contracts with exceptional CPARS, earning client kudos. In order to maintain the CMMI Development Level-3 certifications standards and ISO 9001 Standards we are seeking a Process Quality manager to oversee the quality management systems for 25 plus active contracts that APV works on. If you are passionate about the work you do and want to join a firm that rewards hard work and creativity, please apply for this position where you will be valued and rewarded.
Tasks & Duties
- Support CMMI process tasks as needed, which include but not limited to:
- Planning and Conducting PPQA audits for departments and projects
- Supporting PMs in orienting on the process implementation
- Planning and Conducting CM audits
- Conduct ISO and CMMI research and create or update templates and process procedures
- Conducting process trainings to project and department team members
- During external audits and appraisals, lead the preparation of PIIDS and any other readiness tasks
- CMMI 2.0 implementation
- Reporting audit metrics and working closely with SEPG group to do all process improvement activities
- other tasks
- Any other back office and quality improvement tasks as needed
- Solid grasp of CMMI Development and ISO processes having demonstrated knowledge of process areas.
- A minimum of 5 -five years of experience in supporting quality assurance, process improvements and/or auditing functions for complex IT organizations.
- Working experience with CMMI Appraisal and ISO External Audits.
- Hands-on experience in guiding IT organizations to institutionalize CMMI Development and ISO processes.
- Experience with preparing presentations, reports, tables, graphs, and observations for presentation to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business users, managers, senior organizational leaders, and technical staff.
- Working experience in eLearning or software development or testing projects.
- Ability map CMMI process to eLearning ADDIE lifecycle
- Experience in supporting quality assurance, process improvements and/or auditing functions for complex IT Development and eLearning/ Training Projects
- Experience in implementing CMMI industry standards and best practices and performing Gap Analysis and Standard CMMI Assessment Method for Process Improvement (SCAMPI) Appraisals for CMMI-Development (CMMI-DEV) Models.
- Familiarity with various traditional and innovative IT project management approaches tools and phases of the IT project lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in full software life cycle development and technologically savvy.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.