Position Details: Web Developer
TITLE: Web Developer
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2007, APV brings a broad array of capabilities to Government agencies – from IT services; Training, Education, and Outreach; and Human Capital solutions. Our talented team of developers, Project/Program Managers, multimedia and designers have delivered to over 70 plus prime contracts with exceptional CPARS, earning client kudos. In order to maintain the CMMI Development Level-3 certifications standards and ISO 9001 Standards we are seeking a Process Quality manager to oversee the quality management systems for 25 plus active contracts that APV works on. If you are passionate about the work you do and want to join a firm that rewards hard work and creativity, please apply for this position where you will be valued and rewarded.
Tasks & Duties
- Develop and implement high volume, complex enterprise websites.
- Implement and customize Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Implement responsive designs using Bootstrap and other CSS Frameworks
- Work on providing solutions to eLearning project needs
- Maintain opensource internal web applications like Mantis, Moodle, OpenCats, and Timecard.
- 5 years developing HTML layouts using advanced CSS techniques with a focus on web standards and usability
- 5+ years of full stack web development experience.
- 3 years’ experience developing websites and implementing Content Management Systems (CMS) with programming languages such as C#.NET, PHP
- Advanced knowledge of databases administrations (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Setting up / configuring Drupal environments, experience with custom module development
- Government regulations pertaining to websites (e.g., 508 Compliance)
- Strong knowledge of current web design principles, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), responsive website development, and usability standards
- BS/BA in Technology related field preferred or relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in US eastern time zone
- Acquia developer certification
- Experience with Python and other open source technologies
- Experience in developing BI and enterprise reporting applications
- Valid US Business Visa
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.