Position Details: eLearning Program Manager
eLearning Program Manager
Location: Washington DC.
The Company Established in 2006, A P Ventures, LLC (APV) is an SBA-certified 8 (A) Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). APV also is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in Maryland and Virginia. APV employees more than 100 professionals on contracts with several Government Agencies, achieving exceptional client satisfaction. APV is externally appraised at CMMI Level 3 for Development and holds ISO 9001 credentials. APV also holds several major federal contracts which allows agencies direct access to APV.
APV has created over 3000+ hours of online learning and is highly recognized small business with deep capabilities in creative online learning for clients across State, Federal and Commercial space.
APV has several e-learning contracts and we presently support learning and development contracts for various Federal and DoD al agencies, to include the Army, Air Force. We need a seasoned training PM to lead a contract supporting the FEMA to support the development and update of a broad range of training topics. The Project Manager will lead several APV and subcontractor teams of SMEs, Instructional Designers, Programmers, Graphics and Multimedia personnel, with each team simultaneously executing various phases of our courseware development cycle.
The Program Manager will work on site at FEMA HQ, remote work will be authorized at Government direction. Travel to visit the client training sites is 10% or less of the Project Manager’s time. The PM will work closely with the FEMA leadership and SME staff, lead weekly or biweekly meetings by telephone, MS Teams, GoTo Meeting, (etc.) with the client. The Project Manager also will conduct Project Management/Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads project management meetings (internal to the company and with the client)
- Prepares for and leads the contract kick-off meeting with the client
- Oversees the analysis of Government-Furnished Information
- Develops a Project Management Plan, Milestone Schedule, and Work Breakdown Structure
- Manages client communications, project schedule, quality control of deliverables, and the work activities of assigned or matrixed personnel
- Manages execution of multiple, simultaneous Courseware Development Cycles
- Must have hands on knowledge of e-learning development tools to include Articulate 360 and ability to manage course conversation that includes over 100 hours of course content
Required Experience and Education:
- At least 5 years of proven experience managing e-learning projects, with samples of past projects ready to review
- Verifiable experience creating project management plans, milestone schedules, and work breakdown structures in support of projects for federal agencies
- Demonstrated experience in Instructional Designing and online training / eLearning, including application of the ADDIE process and conduct of Training Needs Analysis
- Experience leading a large course refresh or conversion project which was delivered on time and within budget.
- Previous experience with managing a team of 5 or more resources
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Must be detail oriented and customer service focused
- Bachelor’s degree in education, Adult Learning, or a related area
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Hands on knowledge of development tools to include Articulate Storyline and other tools.
- Master’s degree in education, Adult Learning, Instructional System Design (ISD) or a related area
- Evidence of post-Bachelor’s degree instruction in ISD
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Certified Project Management Associate (CPMA)
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.