Position Details: CMS PEO IDIQ Program Director
Title- CMS PEO IDIQ Program Director
Location- Columbia, MD
APV Background: Since its inception in 2007, APV has delivered on over 70 prime contracts supporting large legacy refreshment efforts, Cloud migrations, full lifecycle IT Systems development, and innovative Education, Outreach and Training projects. Over the years, APV staff has created over 3000 hours of online learning for K-12 and adult learners for commercial, educational, and public sector clients. APV’s innovative products are helping many clients train their work force and provide 24/7/365 learning to a widely distributed work force with highly interactive content. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering large scale IT and training solutions, APV was recently awarded a spot on the multi-billion-dollar “Provider Enrollment Oversight” (PEO) contract. We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead the effort.
We are seeking a Program Manager with significant experience within CMS to lead APV’s efforts to support the mission of CPI, which is to prevent Fraud and Abuse in the Medicaid and Medicare programs.
- Manage ALL APV PEO IDIQ contract activities.
- Attend/represent APV at all CMS’ PEO IDIQ focused meetings
- Develop and maintain the IDIQ Program Management Plans (PMP) and Approve all Task Order Project Management Plans (PjMPs)
- Assess evolving CMS initiatives and discuss potential impacts on existing Task Orders (TO) and future requirements
- Lead APV responses to new Task Order requests
- Build/staff project teams based on TO requirements and oversee/approve all TO staffing
- Lead Subcontractor engagements: assess subcontractors to identify strongest/best value for Task Order responses
- Review TO project schedules with TO Project Managers
- Oversee all TO Quality Assurance efforts
- Review and approve for submittal all Task Order Final Deliverables
- Interact with client stakeholders on contractual matters.
- Leverage your knowledge of CPI and existing relationships to take the lead in growing team APV’s footprint by securing new business on the PEO IDIQ.
- Serve as APV’s focal point for all CMS national and State-wide Medicare and Medicaid programs and CHIP enrollment integrity issues.
- Promote the integrity of the Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP programs through provider/contractor enrollment audits and policy reviews, identification, and monitoring of program vulnerabilities, and providing enrollment support and assistance to States.
- Recommend enrollment-related modifications to programs and operations as necessary and works with CMS Centers, Offices, and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to affect changes as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Office of Legislation on the development and advancement of new enrollment-related legislative initiatives and improvements to deter, reduce, and eliminate fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Oversee all APV CMS provider-enrollment related interactions and collaboration with key stakeholders relating to program integrity (i.e., U.S. Department of Justice, DHHS Office of Inspector General, State law enforcement agencies, other Federal entities, CMS components) for the purposes of detecting, deterring, monitoring and combating fraud and abuse, as well as taking action against those that commit or participate in fraudulent or other unlawful activities.
- In collaboration with other CMS Centers, Offices, and the COO, develop and implement a comprehensive provider enrollment strategic plan, objectives, and measures to carry out CMS' Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP program integrity mission and goals, and ensure program vulnerabilities are identified and resolved.
- Intimate knowledge of CMS.
- PMP Certification a plus
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities, females, veterans and disability candidates are encouraged to apply.