Position Details: .Net Developer
TITLE: .Net Developer
LOCATION: Columbia, MD
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
Tasks & Duties
- Evaluate and research products and technologies related to software
- Document unit tests and technical architecture of the applications
- Write high-quality code to meet customer requirements based on industry standards
- Work in agile projects and be responsive to SCRUM team needs
- Design, develop, and deliver enhancements to Federal Government client’s custom .NET Case Management System.
- Implement visual design changes including field layout, labeling changes, field sizing, and positioning.
- Develop new applications and maintain existing applications and products based on APV project priorities.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in architecting and designing complex and high performance / scalable web applications.
- Minimum 5 Years overall professional application development experience. Preference will be given to candidates with significant experience in (a) working in a team environment on large applications; (b) can demonstrate their knowledge of object-oriented programming methodology.
- Minimum 5 Years hands-on experience working with .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET, WebForms, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework).
- Minimum 3 Years Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, creating data definitions, and stored procedures.
- Experience with SSO and user management modules development and integration in Federal environment.
- Experience with workflow modification and data model changes without impacting existing data and reports.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- MCSD or MCP or MCSE or MCITP: Web Applications and/or Database certified professional.
- 5 Years Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Microsoft Reporting Services, Team Foundation Server, and Subversion (SVN).
- Experience working in Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.