Position Details: Production Assistant
TITLE: Production Assistant
Location: Columbia, MD
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
Tasks & Duties
- Provide documentation support to project teams (asset management, copyright records, etc.); Download, edit and create images
- Support Quality Assurance team as needed
- Edit and prepare document files for courses or company handouts
- Create transcripts and/or visual transcripts for video and audio products
- Produce computer generated graphics including, illustrations, layouts, map overlays, posters, graphs and charts
- Upload content to content management system or LMS
- Audio- and video-recording and editing
- Maintain asset documentation for project teams as needed
- Organize the database of images utilized in courses, along with their copyright terms
- Other tasks as assigned which may include developing media for interactive lessons.
- Entry level <3 years’ experience.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication; highly organized, detail oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Familiarity with Blackboard or other Learning Management System
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Strong work ethic and ability to work collaboratively with team
- Knowledge of html/html5 is a plus but not required
Bachelor's preferred, possibly substituted for relevant work experience or software certifications
Specific Areas of Study Required:
Multimedia, Computer Science, Communications, or Education/Instructional Design
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.