Position Details: Program Manager
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
TITLE: Program Manager
LOCATION: Falls Church, VA
A P Ventures (APV) Background: Since its inception in 2006, APV has been pioneering creative eLearning solutions. Over the years, APV’s staff has created more than 3,000 hours of online learning for Federal, State, and commercial clients. APV’s innovative products are enabling many clients to provide 24/7/365 custom training and education, with highly interactive content, to a widely-distributed work force. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering training solutions, APV has established itself as a highly successful provider of online learning—one that has won many task orders under the multi-billion-dollar, Best-in-Class Human Capital Training Solutions (HCaTS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), overseen by the Office of Personnel Management and General Services Administration (OPM/GSA).
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to support our Federal Client.
- 15 years of experience of program management on contracts of similar scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing multiple tasks / contracts
- Demonstrated technical management and supervisory experience
- DoD Healthcare IT experience preferred
- Experience coordinating large planning efforts for enterprise software/hardware solutions
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
About A P Ventures
A P Ventures is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability candidates are encouraged to apply. Qualified military veterans are encouraged to apply.